Back to workie


Sampaloc, Quezon. check it out! theres no ROAD

I was gone for about 1 1/2 days, I just went to our province in Sampaloc, Quezon Province to attend the festival and also our family gathering, but after the event my hands are itching to go back home to work some unfinished tasks and project.

and for some viewing pleasures, check out this Az gag video blog series.


Az and Lace nag ala Rocky Balboa

here me and lace running in the middle of the highway just to make it on time for a cool swim in Foot Steps, and thats me enjoying Lace's butt hahahaha




singing in the Box

yesteday me and Lace drops by in Tom's World in SM MOA to play video games, but after we bought the P6 token, we landed in a K BOX booth and singing our last 5 seconds selected song

related post : http://suzakulace.blogspot.com/2007/05/video-az-and-lace-running-for-pool.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments