The 6th Philippine, Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2007
production note 13


Its June! and it means ToyCon season! there are lots of stuff needed to be done for the event and Im still stuck in the part for creative and designs, marketing, programming and developing.
Im still glad that all things are going good, They say that cramming is good ! but hey! Im used to it and been doing it every year hahahah, well not only once a year.

tomorrow we will be on a journey outside Manila, we will be borrowing Mr. Floro Dery's artwork and with his permission it will be used for an exhibit for ToyCon.



For designing some stuffs, I'm happy that Im using Google Sketch up, it is very helpful for my side when designing layouts for stage, booths, exhibits and the whole event venue.

and the great side of Google Sketch up is that you can measure your design in correct scale by using a digital tape measure, it is a tool in Google Sketch up which I really like the most.

Im still surfing the whole software and been using it for 2 months already.
I have DAZ studio and Blender, but I think studying for 3D will eat a lot of my time,so that I skip the self learning for a moment.

I guess this saturday night will be my good night sleep. I think I'll retire tomorrow coz its a Sunday, need to recharge my energon before proceeding to the creator of G1 TF's

Post a Comment

0 Comments