The 6th Philippine, Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2007
production note 17


http://www.copsandcackles.com/guilty%20people2.png
sometimes people abuse their authority and when they abuse it they go below the belt.Sometimes these people bully too and label others as a garbage or feces. I trusted them and taught them the ways of the dragon and now they seems to enjoy that power and abuse it.

then after you confront them they give this silly excuses, rather than say sorry.
then when you approach them personally, they avoid you in eye contact, which was funny.

now I believe that they guilty of what they do.

if they can't work out or be a team player, i might back out in this event and inform my co orgs to choose between me or this guilty people. because I dont want to work with people with that kind of attitude and also a big head.

Post a Comment

0 Comments