How are you? I'm fine, Thank you!


Az and Lace will replace Piolo and Claudine's TV soap series next month

been busy lately and now Im sick and resting here at home, me and Lace been going out since last week, sending some stuffs for our small Transformers tshirt business, which is one hot item for this month, orders are getting huge and we try to accommodate each paying customers everything they want to order, also been accompanying Lace to her series of job interview and Im glad that this afternoon she got a good deal in a new job and Im happy to was now about it.

txting me, I got a new job!

hahhahaha, that was funny and while I drink the last drop of the not so good yucky flavor of C2 Lychee's , and its my fault for picking that up in Mini Stop, mistaking it for a Peach flavor.

Mama Sally celebrated her birthday and everyone here at home got busy and me with Lace decided to buy and grab lots of food for everyone. it was the empatcho day again for all of us, yesterday was the worst of me, getting sick and i think hypertension is going back again.
now time to be safe and do a lot of Se...exercise hahhaha.

theres a storm here and the thunderstorms sounds so weird, it is like a sound of a machine gun coming from the sky, very weird... then later on a big lightning zap behind our backyard, shutting down our electricity for about 5 seconds, its very dangerous here in our place, coz couple of months a kid was hit by a lightning near the house and we are very scared of it.

we turn all electrical items here, me turning off the internet and wifi, and me hides down the living room with lights out and reading stuffs in my laptop. im a bad boy, but i need not to stay out of focus on reading some.

damn! while I type this, I saw something familiar on TV and the peoples reaction here..
damn! damn! I think I've been here before

in this timeline..

damn! another dejavu!

i think I traveled in the future again and back here..

I'm serious!

my mutant and so called HEROES power is back!

Post a Comment

0 Comments