Cat, IP, Safari and me


Photos here

our pet cat "Puti" gave birth awhile ago to 3 kittens and we're working out on how we will contain these kittens and here we are made a shelter for them using balikbayan boxes.
Puti gave birth at the back of the pond, we know that staying there will be a danger to them, because some male and big cats will eat them for dinner. So we decided to pick those kittys and transfer them away. Got a hard time reaching the kittys, because the pond is in the middle of a metal fence, and I have to reach it out from the outside of the house. It looks like a little amazon at the back of the pond, and Im avoiding those millipede infestation all over the area, which is totally yuckky! for me. hahahahhaa.

--
got some problems uploading some files needed for the site and i think that my IP didnt refresh properly, still blocking my uploads and Im experiencing lots of network problems.
hello to Globe! wish you could bring back the great service to us hehehehe

--

Im enjoying the surfing time using Safari and Opera, I decided to install them just to test some sites that needed for me to observed if they load properly or if some stuff aren't properly arranged. But its good to see that all of it are okay. Im still kinda stuck to Safari, yeah! its cool to see a Mac interface in my Windows XP, and Im loving Safari more than Firefox now ahahahah.
but still my defauly browser is Firefox.

for Opera browser, Im a little bit confused on their setup whenever I open a new tab window, instead of staying in your current page, when you open a link to a new tab, the browser will take you there immediately. hmmm. Im gonna study more about these stuff and hope I can use it in future web tests.

for Opera and Safari, I think im gonna reupdate or reinstall my Java stuff in order to load some of it.. drat !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments