Inline Skaters are back!

The image “http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/294/5/4/Change_my_Wheels_by_popazrael.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Azrael (circa 2000, U.P. Law Building, Diliman)

omg! omg! they really are in there!!! Been looking for this skaters and surprise to see this posted in my friendster. wow! i might go there and see whats the buzz on the skating community.
been retired on skating for almost more than 10 years, and my skate are still here and use them sometimes. but this is real! the question is, can I still do more grinds ? hmmm If I skate with them I will be the old school guy in town hahahahaha.

to all inline skaters:
this is the event that you all waiting
for!!!
what:skate!!!
when:081207 sunday!
where:gat andres bonifacio shrine,
beside manila city hall...
-dont miss this event!!! for
inquiries, text at this number
09062050321

Post a Comment

0 Comments