5th Manila Comics Creation Seminar production note 10

I'm near in closing all marketing deals for the seminar and Im now planning on printing the final layout of the poster. Powerbooks is one of our sponsor, now waits for the poster to be posted in all of their branches nationwide and I'm very excited for promoting the seminar in their bookstore. I'm tied with Powerbooks before with my old group Anima Anime, we conduct a monthly series of events of anime in Powerbooks Makati and been always there joining and supporting Culture Crash in some of their book signing events in other branches, and also for Beerkada too.
I'm happy that Im partnering with Powerbooks again. Its been more than 10 years since my last team up with them.

I'm excited again for my coming meeting this friday, I just do hope that it will turn out well. I know its a positive approach because they already told me their interest in joining the seminar.

On the way home, Mike Tang of Dig Deep Entertainment called on my phone. He's in Hong Kong and me stuck in traffic in Cavite. He address to me their interest in joining in the event. He mentioned to me also their new lines for Marvel comics toys for Asia.

its a big wow! for today and Im very happy on the turn out of everything. Im now preparing my time table and Im expecting to finish all this next week or before the months end.


Thanks to Neorama for including the new and link of the comic seminar in their online comic newsletter. And the title says in their website in Brazilian language.

Em outubro, o maior evento dos quadrinhos das Filipinas

meaning -
In October, the biggest event of the quadrinhos (comics) of the Filipino.



Post a Comment

0 Comments