Az vs. spywares and virueses

Im having a hard time dealing with these pest and since yesterday been on a quest of cleaning our desktop PC after noticing some slow progress in its machine. And a massive appearance of viruses in some UBS drives.

After scanning it using Anti Virus Shield, I just found 4 culprits residing in my system32 folder and the my anti-virus software is having a hard time deleting it. I researched and found out that these are the ones who creates RECYCLER.exe and other USB viruses, in some forums said that its best to go to the system32 folder and delete the file in safe mode.

here are the files are mostly present.

netused.dll
netmanage.dll
dnscon70.dll
mstcpcon20.dll

after doing that the desktop PC runs normal. Been noticing a slow perfomance many months ago and the Hard Disk seems to be busy even that I haven't started any use of the PC.
now Im happy that the hard disk acts normal and it rest for awhile even that I dont use it.

Also I just got paranoid on privacy issues. I found some tips on how to make your privacy be secured. I dont know if it works but when I installed SnoopFree Privacy Shield, I just saw that there are some key loggers that are present in PC.



damn! I got really mad at these, my yahoo messenger, msn, ftp client, ms word, firefox, and dreamweaver are all being monitored by the so called Key Hook.
Key Hook Up records everything on what you type in your pc and then it automatically uploads a txt file containing your keyboard's behaviour to a local ftp.

it sucks bigtime! and then after doing some massive solutions for this, like installing a new YM.
now it works fine.

just saw some weird file in my YM. like Yahoomessenger.exe.manifest.
I dont know what it is for, but I suspect that it is the pest who runs in my pc.
so I deleted it and now my YM works fine.

I downloaded a Registry booster by Uniblue software, it is recommended by people in order to remove this key hook up wares. I installed it and it scanned a total of 500 bad registry in my desktop. then I clean it afterwards, so sad that I must pay for an official copy of the software in order to delete and clean it all. but for a one trial demo, it only deleted 15 bad registry.

I did that to my laptop too, since my YM and MSN is not working due to the blockade of the SnoopFree Privacy Shield. but after cleaning it, my YM and MSN worked fine.
but the problems I face now is.....

My firefox browsers, safari and opera is running so slow.
also when using firefox, Google restrict me in using their search engine and blogger site,
they gave a warning that my web behavious acts like a virus and spyware, so I need to write a captcha in order to get their service, but the googling didnt worked for me and the blogger site is corrupted, meaning... i just found weird words on the site and I thought at first it may be an error from blogger

so I used my desktop to see if theres a problem, and then i found out that there is no problem with it. you can see it here because Im blogging about it.

Im now busy fixing my laptop, coz all my work is in there and This will be a round 2 fight versus virus and spyware.

if you have any other tips about being safe, feel free to post it here.

Im using Spyware Terminator and the new Lavasoft Ad-aware in fighting spywares

Post a Comment

0 Comments