Dr. Strange Animated Movie


a
Another blockbuster animated movie again from Marvel!
ahhahhaha! you thought that its one of those live action comic movie, but this is more different and i like the idea for making a series of animated movie and instead of live action. As you see, Im going crazy whenever another Marvel movie comes in, but here the less known character outside the comic fandom will be remembered here and given a big notice to everyone that super human with tights and masks are not the only "gwapo" or powerful in the comicverse.

For me, I never researched about Dr. Strange, I just dont know where the hell did he get his powers or who is he before he became a sorcerer supreme. Well, all questions are answered here in the latest animated movie by Marvel, Its so sad, that the DVD is not yet available here in our country and we might wait for more months until an official distributor carries this video.

I like to admit that I downloaded a DVD copy of it in the internet, and because that Im excited and really want to watch it, I downloaded it for 3 days getting that DVD quality rip and then enjoyed watching it at home. But I promised myself that I'll grab the original video if the its already available. and Yeah! I saw an Iron man DVD in Shangri La, an original version DVD, selling for P150 only!

Ok, If you really a Marvel, I recommend this movie to you! but first, If you havent seem Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 and the Invincible Iron Man animated movie, you should go to your nearest video store and watch it!!

Because the last time I saw myself watching these is that I just cant stop cursing and say bad words, just a normal reaction for being suprised and amazed of all the actions and drama of each movie.

In this movie, Dormamu, the nemesis of Dr. Strange, is one scary monster. And to think of it,
Dr. Strange is really a Doctor !!!! wow!!

After releasing 3 movies from Marvel, Im now thinking that soon there will be a big movie cross over of these hereos.

Here's a short clip about the origin.

Post a Comment

0 Comments