its a sweet dreams

i really dont like people who laughed at me say that I look like a crazy person for having some dreams turn into reality, yeah! i've been conceptualizing months ago about something during my free time and when I share some tidbits info about my dream project, all I hear is a big hahaah!

but when I shared the idea to some people, they liked it and they say it will be a big break in the world of IT. i said.. nahhhh this is not for IT, but it will be about the culture and less being part of being serious on some fandom.

and when I exchanged the idea to a friend who works in a big local magazine, they are game and willing to give support.

Im trying to prevent this project to be mention here, but I just can't help it, and i know my blog readers will help me more to make this dream come true.

yeah!!!


I just wanna give a big splat on the face on that adult person, it happened when I was a grade school boy for labeling me as a crazy kid, when they saw me building this weather experiment...

I think they aren't familiar with the word " Wind vane" and "barometer"

Post a Comment

0 Comments