the next


this is Comiket 2007, check out the crowd they have! I just really wish that we can have a big number of creators, publishers and readers just like in Japan. I'm not really sure if doujinshi or fan made comics are open here in our country. I haven't seen one or read one. A student from Ateneo is conducting their thesis and making a study about doujinshi or fan made comics.

Fan made comics are not original concepts, sometimes they are called fan fictions. For example, you will be creating a story and comics to an existing title. You can create your own story using the licensed characters and other comic owned properties.

I was thinking of making one contest next year on a comic event, but I'm still thinking will these be helpful ? we'll If I saw a fan made comics about Spider-man versus Lastikman, Maybe I'll read it.

oh I just forgot, I was reading the Digmaan comics by Gilbert Monsanto, and I think this is a good sample of what I'm talking about. there goes one good title for fan made comics!

now back to the Comiket 2007, many were asking me to organized one event just like Comiket, and because that i focused too much on somethings, I just realized that it may help boost the kind of industry that we are waiting for.

hmm...

Post a Comment

0 Comments