Beowulf in IMAX

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/beowulfangelinajolie.thumbnail.jpg

I am Beowulf! I am Beowulf!
damn! this is the biggest movie hang over for me, just watched the movie in IMAX last night on its first showing here in Manila, and all i can say is a big wow on this movie, well thanks to the IMX 3D technology for the effects and it really rocks our night til we get home. me and lace play like Beowulf and the Queen of the darkness after the movie.

for me this is the best animated movie and line straight for adults only, dont ever try to show thsi to your kids because the movie is graphic content and a lot of butt naked nudity ahhahah. Lace enjoyed seeing an animated butt of Beowulf.

the good thing for the IMAX is that they really give a great 3D experience and wow! i can even touch Angelina Jolie wohoohoh!!!!

spears, arrows, flames and flying bodies can fool your eyes in this IMAX experience.

best seat so far for me.is our place at E 24

for the animation.. -- it can now replace real life people in a movie.
much more better than their first produce movie Polar Express. but here in Beowulf, Zemeckis did a great improvement.

funny appearance that bugs me on the character design for Angelina Jolie is..
she's wearing a high heels !

ok thats our blog post for today! Im off for a company meeting.

Post a Comment

0 Comments