busy for the moment with my morning glory

I know what you were thinking, but not the morning glory you thought so ahahha.
got tired yesterday after my trip from the province and my back aches so im going to have another day off and resume my work tonight. will be spending more time here at home and get interactive with the people once again, coz im being away for days from people during the production days of the comic seminar and now seems to be normal again hahahahaa.

but im still recharging my batteries for a new pen and ink concept for another comic event.

il take a break for awhile and i'll be playing with Samus Aran and Link for an hour.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/191/500x500/1/PB020001.JPG?et=UihX4jpTDLb8ZEyz0JsgoQ” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
breakfast meal of the day : Coffee, Suman Cavite and Lace Spaghetti


update:
damn! my application to join Manila Joe mailing list was denied.
crap!! kinda insulting

Post a Comment

0 Comments