Neil Gaiman in Manila 2007 update 2
















me and Neil Gaiman (1st appearance in 2005)

I emailed Fullybooked and they gave me an update for the event this month. They told me that they are now finalizing all details of it and also busy in the production plans.

The event will be infront of Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street on Nov. 25, Sunday at 3PM, for those who dont know Boni High, thats located in Global City, Taguig. near Market Market.

Neil Gaiman will be there for the
1st Phil Graphic Fiction Book launch and also awarding of the winners of the 2nd Phil Graphic Fiction Contest.

No final details on what other gimicks will be installed, but I still be giving you all updates on this. excited na kayo noh ??

So i guess the Nov. 24th appearance in Manila might not be possible after all.


Post a Comment

0 Comments