Blog and coffee

this is a late post about the event I attended last friday, it seems that Im too busy now to blog, because Im finishing and also floor waxing a website and a fan club for a comic celebrity.

I just saw the blog post about a bloggers meet up in Manila and I decided to attend and meet them in person, most of them are known for their blogs and and as a reader. I was about to go with Lace that evening but we are busy here at home because her sister and her family arrived from Australia.

its hard to post all of it, but here are some pics and videos that I documented for the event.


with Shai Coggins, organizer of the meet up


just won a book about blogging


with Annalyn Jusay and Shai


the big boys and girls of the blogging world


Cerbo and RG

I attended the event just to learn more about the blogging world and the industry that worked around it and also I want to meet people and do networks too. Just met Renzie who is a program manager for a radio station, Eugene Villar a web comic artist, Juned and his famous Asus eee laptop, Webby award winner Noemi, and many more! whew!

below is my video interview with Shai Coggins, the event was streamed live via video here in my blog and I like to thank Lace, Ryan and Patrick Dizon for staying around watching us and joining the discussions. And also to all readers and viewers thanks too!


Bloggers' Meet-up in Manila - interviewing Shai Coggins


Interview with Eugene Villar of Blogenyo (web comics blog)


Bloggers' Meet-up in Manila - I won a Blog On book


TFPH at the Bloggers Meet in Manila




more photos here Bloggers' Meet-up in Manila

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Patrick Dizon said…
Thanks for mentioning me! haha

What an honor!

By the way, I also have a blog but I seldom update it.

http://sketchin-at.blogspot.com/

Thanks. Looking forward for more events!
Shai Coggins said…
Thanks again for being there, Azrael. Good meeting you. I hope you had a great time.
tnx to you too shai!
it was the best bloggers meet for me :)
hope to see you again !
Eugene said…
Well, here's a belated comment to match your belated post. Hehehe.

Thanks for the interview. Twas a new experience for me, getting interviewed on live video. A bit nerve-wracking for me. :-p

Hoping to meet you again in the next blogger/webcomic meet-up.

-Eugene
thanks to eugene.
hey a web comics meet up
sounds great!

lets organize it ehhhe