Caparas Komiks will be in full color

from the blog pages of Randy Valiente, he just shared this scan advertisement stating that on Issue 7, the Caparas Komiks will be in full color.

I don’t mind getting a comic book for only P15. but i just hope that they improved the comics printing first rather than moving into in full color. Hmm. so what’s next? in glossy paper? Well I hope it will be in glossy paper. My money will test down the water first for supreme quality as what Caparas want his comics. I just wish that they release the comics in a regular basis, and I don’t want to be surprised that the comics will be available on the next 2 months or so. ok…. just surprise me! I thought at first that this will be a weekly comics. hmmm.. hope they get organized on this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments