Happy Birthday Mom!

The image “http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v169/133/7/567879275/n567879275_602468_1232.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
opppsss! that's my spoon and fork!

Today is my mom's birthday, so in the blogging way, Im greeting her a Happy Birthday.

Last Wednesday the food monster trio went out to celebrate my mom's birthday and we decided to check out a music bar and restaurant in Ortigas near Home Depot. The bar is called Mulligan, I just got an invite from Ann Sevilla, the owner of the bar, and she told me to check out her bar and I just got an idea to celebrate my mom's day in there while we do the occular inspection. hehhee checking out new venue for an upcoming event.

we arrived there at 5:30pm and we are the only customers in there because it is too early for a beer night out, we dine some hot caldereta, sisig and some beers. Then we got a free nacho set from the owner. We tried the videoke, and there I tried to become the lead singer of Incubus hahhaha.

We always celebrate my mom's birthday even that she's not here in Manila, we tried to celebrate it in a different way just to have fun and fill our empty stomach with great food. hehhee maybe next year we can celebrate it in a beach hehhehe. She takes care home and also us here even we do long distance family relationship, thats why the birthday party is a long distance too :)

Happy Birthday Mom!!



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Neysyon Master said…
..and a belated Happy Birthday to your mom sir.

Sir Azrael, May literary page din po ako,from original concept-deviantart and now sa blogger hope makavisit kayo

http://tnwae.blogspot.com