I am legend and the Dark Knight prologue in IMAX

The image “http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/i_am_legend/will_smith/iamlegend2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I went to the press screening of the movie I AM LEGEND in IMAX, at first I thought that the movie will be in full 3D, because if we heard the word IMAX all we think of is a 3D effect, 3D glasses and the P400 fee. But here in I AM LEGEND, the sound is digitally made for an IMAX experience and it was great. The movie brings a great concept for survival, human or non-human fight for their right to survive. The creatures or monsters in the movie are creepy. I wont post more and it might spoiled you. But me, got spoiled after I saw this fan film last month in youtube.

The movie I AM LEGEND is from a novel by Richard Matheson, and I know a lot of book readers might react on something about the release of the movie. but for me, didn't read the book because at first I wasn't aware that it is from a 1950's novel. I like to movie it is like watching Mad Max again. yeah! the word is survival.

Also I like the relationship between man and dog, I just remembered my dog "Chachu" who is semi-breed German shepherd. The character of Will Smith and his pet dog survive the 3 year life of living alone in the city and show how important of making the wrong things right again.

You will ask the same question as what I think to myself during the movie. Is he really alone?
just watch the movie this January 8.

On the first part of the movie, you'll see clearly the most talked about scene where you can spot a movie billboard of a Superman-Batman movie 2010 advertisement. Its only a part of the movie, or some say its an easter egg, but there are lot of easter egg in the movie, just like a Green Lantern poster, its an Alex Ross art, but Im not sure if its a sign for a GL movie.
and oh, great entrance and music BGM for that billboard.

as for the I AM LEGEND. some say that it was boring,but for me it excites me on how people find a way to survive, even that the night is full of monsters during your sleep.


The image “http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/the_dark_knight/thedarkknight_henchman.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
And if you are planning to watch the movie I AM LEGEND in IMAX, then you will get a chance to watch a 6 minute prologue of the movie DARK KNIGHT. The one I posted in my blog last week really bugs me, but after seeing the real deal in IMAX.. all I say is.. wow!
The Joker is more creepier than those monsters in I AM LEGEND. My comic heart screams - more more more more DARK KNIGHT scenes. We haven't seen Batman, but there are some clips of him riding the batcycle and a scene were he stands on top of a building listening to a cellphone. I know that he might be talking to the commissioner or maybe the Joker.

at the last of the scene, Commissioner Gordon ( Im not sure if he is already a commissioner at that time) will smash the bat signal with an axe.

maybe we can encounter more of this Dark Knight mania on the coming months and WARNER BROS. did a great tease on getting hype for the movie.

Post a Comment

0 Comments