Monday maniacs

January 14, 2008

its Monday and it means time to get back to work. I'm busy since yesterday making these new layout for the website Im working, but there are problems and new ideas coming up forcing me to redo the page. Well it happens everytime whenever I look onto the web visitors or clients point of view. But the big story in here is that my internet is acting weird and can't upload stuff in our FTP, DNS server error and network problems is occurring once again, and its a big problem for me to reach an important deadline.

while waiting for the normal connection, I'll go to the mall and pay some bills. Im glad that gmail and blogger works, while other sites are in error.

Interview
got some invites for an interview and its like the old days when people are taking anime topics as for their thesis subject. But today its thesis season and many had taken komiks or comics as their topics for their thesis, got an invite for an interview, me as an event organizer for a comic event, I think they were referring to the Komikon : Philippine Komiks Convention, I'm glad that these unknown people credit me for what i had contributed for the komiks scene.

And not just komiks, someone sent me an invitation too for their thesis, they are in the study of the anime scene in the Philippines, well Im no longer that active, but as an observer I can share something that it may be a great start for the j-culture. Also a big boy also consulting me on his big convention thesis. Yeah! I really like his concept and a big candidate to bear the torch for the next ToyCon organizer, hehhee he can get it if ever we get old and retire. And lastly, an interview for a movie icon, as a big fan of Philippine movies, I mean the classic movies, this is a new thing for me to talk about movies and the movie icon.

I guess this coming activities might fire up some creative juices of mine, and it seems that I lack lot of juices lately after the holiday season. It means time to research and learn more to come up with great ideas.... crazy ideas. ehehhehehe.

Movies.
might watch a movie today. National Treasure 2. Some says that the 1st movie is bad, but for me its a great tour in some hot spots in the U.S. , never been there but movies, internet and magazine open up a great doorway for us to see what's in there. yeah! lets learn more about America in watching National Treasure eehehhehe.

Plants.
anyway, Im planning to buy a pitcher plant seed in megamall. but if i bought it and plant it, im not sure if it will grow here. placing the seed inside the freezer for 8 weeks seems a little hard to wait for it to grow.

The image “http://dunecraft.com/img/products/seeds/pitcherseeds.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Post a Comment

0 Comments