The 7th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention production note 2



episode 2 of our production note, its a road to ToyCon year 7 and I'm happy to announce that LEGO will be part of the ToyCon family this June 14-15, 2008.

I was with the Philippines' Bricksters an all Pinoy community for Lego fans, lovers, collectors and hobbyist during the trade show presentation on the new upcoming lines for LEGO. I'm still in shock to see new designs and variation of LEGO for kids, teens and adults, and also I just saw the Dark Knight Lego, Indiana Jones Lego, Speed Racer Lego and other new look and design.

I'm still working on the production program and also the list of contest that we will be having. I like to remove other contest to give way new contest for this year, but it seems that everyone is still expecting that we will organize it again for this year. The event is getting big, and because that we are still on the production mode, everything that we are planning is not yet FINAL.

During the pre-production we are working as one man machine, having my own home it support, answering all inquiries regarding about the ToyCon and contests, I reply them all and I make sure that everyone gets a reply :)

Also on March will be the full scale move for ToyCon year 7. so updates will be running fast and hope we finalize everything. Now get ready for the 2nd teaser poster coming up.

now I'm going back to my day job, see you on the 3rd production note.

Post a Comment

0 Comments