The 7th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention production note 3

We're having a meeting tonight and I don't feel normal today, lots of stuff to be discussed with the group and I'm having a bad time since yesterday and right now I'm a little bit moody, its just me and I need to eat a lot of pasta in Sbarro later.

for updates on what we have in store for the event, here are contest line up we are ironing on.
most of the contest are regular every year but some of them are revamped and changed a little.


Toy Photography 1st place by Perry Chua

customized action figure contest
- Die cast Scale Model
- Diorama
- Die Cast Dressed Up Car 1/64 Scale
- Customized Action Figure: 3-9 inches
- Customized Action Figure 10-20 inches
- Customized Figure Mecha
- Lego build up (figure, diorama)
- Stikfas customized

Toy Design Contest (vinyl, statue, recycle material, etc.)

On the spot Customized figure contest

original character creation ( theme: TBA)

fan film contest

toy click - toy photography contest

costume click - costume modeling photography contest

fan art contest (Batman)

Booth Babe 2008

ToyCon blogging contest

Transformers hi speed contest

Animation Contest

Comic Creation Contest

Live Action Figure - Costume Contest
- Individual
- Group ( 3 min. Musical performance )

I like to add more detail on each contest, we will put up a description soon and also the rules on each contest, right now I'm fixing the website for ToyCon. I like to add also the video game tournament, been getting request for a Street Fighter head to head match, I'll see what we can do and put up to bring this dream to a reality.

As you have heard last time, 2008 is my last Toycon, so I think after finishing this structure, you'll see me at the Toycon as a part of the audience and crowd, shopping for toys and will be there as a normal spectator. Its fun to be with the Toycon people and I will miss them big time!

Post a Comment

0 Comments