7th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention production note 5

I know that some of you are googling someone after you seen a tv feature in Bandila last night March 13, 2007 in ABS CBN. yup I'm talking about the toy customezier and Dig Deep Entertainment and Filipino sculptor Noli Coronado.

I failed to watch the tv feature last night, even that the people from Bandila reminded me about it and inquired something for the tv feature. I was sick last night and failed to watch this and also record it and also attend our meeting last night.

so for everyone that is googling the guy. you can check out an interview feature of Noli Coronado in AFHUB.com

also, I'm happy to hear that the tv news mentioned the 5th ToyCon ! wohhohoh

check out the video below as Noli Coronado finishes a life size sculpture of Superman.

click read more to continue









AFHUB: Did you take up art or sculpting as part of your education?

Noli:
No. Actually, I was planning to, but my parents were not artists. They didn’t
allow me to take up fine arts because they were not very familiar with what art
was about. They thought I might not be able to find work afterwards. They’re
cool people… They just weren’t aware that there are good opportunities available
in this field.

AFHUB: So what did you end up taking?

Noli: I took
up philosophy. My parents urged me to go into law. But I was thinking, I wanted
to be a priest - because what I really wanted at the time was for peace, inner
peace. I am a loner, an only child, so it seemed ok to me.

Continue
reading on the feature interview here at AFHUB.com website
http://www.afhub.com/noli-coronado-an-exclusive-interview/

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Calv said…
nakita ko rin ito sa bandila pero hindi ko napanood lahat. galing talaga ng mga pinoy.

hiya, napabloghop lang, wanna exchange links?