Toy Shop visit - Vtoyz Hobby Shop



Me and Lace went to Greenhills to visit the shop of our friend Vic and it took me a year I guess to go back again in Shoppesvill, Greenhills Mall. Everything turned different and its a great development of the whole mall, from Viramall to Theater mall to Shoppesville.

I just checked out again Vic's store, Vtoyz Hobby Shop in 3rd floor, Blue Lane of Shoppesville. I just love small toys like fast food toys, gashapons,keychains and other small and cute plastic toy figures. I took photos of some toys and I posted it below.

click below to continue reading and view goodie photos of toys and action figures




there are a lot of anime figures and can't name them all.


Starscream and a skull leader VF-1S mini figures


Transformers toys


cutesy anime figures


more gashapon figures


forgot the toyline heheheheh


some super deformed figures


movie figures


pink nipples of Balrog that make Hulk really mad


Astroboy and Uran cuties


Star Wars softdrink caps


Dragon Ball Z minis


Star Wars


box set figures and plushies


figures mint in packs


Thor statue


Coca Cola toy cars


Rurouni Kenshin 16 inch figure


I'm surprised to see this figure, never heard or seen it, maybe its a China made figure
looks great and neat

I have lot of photos here in my album
Toy shop visit - Vtoyz Hobby Shop


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Great toy hauls!
It's sad though that some toy stores are closing shop in Greenhills.

It would be nice to see them open again in metrowalk or in st francis square.


DORKOUR
www.dorkour.wordpress.com