Animax Fasion-ability @ Trinoma mall - Live blogging

I'm here live at the Trinoma Mall for the Animax Fashion-abilty event and as of 4:50 pm the crowd had already filled the whole venue, I arrived late at 4pm for the VIP registration, having thoughts of might have a difficulty in entering the venue because it is already too crowded, but glad that there is another entrance near the stage, was greeted by Ms. Dey, manager of Pupil, was surprised that she weclomed me at the entrance although that she mentioned we were Friendster friends! ahhah..cool ka-friendster.

I'm here near the stage with my sister and her friends, now I'm preparing for my camera for a big photo shoot on the fashion-ability catwalk. There are interactive games and booth here like the Hackenslash PS2 eye toy game, Animax photobooth and nail polish booth. On the exhibit feature the past winners of the Fashion-ability contest and also they exhibited the raw fashion concept designs in a big panel wall.

just met co-Komikero Henry Arima and Pedz here at the event
will update more and the event will start in a short while.

Post a Comment

0 Comments