Az and Lace - another attack of rhe food monster 2008 edition


that's me complaining, my sandwich has no flag!!!!

Yesterday after my meeting, me and Lace ate our dinner at Almon Marina, we were planning to have our dinner at San Mig Cafe, but decided to eat after we meet inside the mall. And I am very upset that my Columbia brand Sun glasses is missing and it's impossible for me to drop it outside or left it somewhere, because I love wearing sun glass and I always take care of it. Its my 8th sun glass after the loss of my favorite eye wear 9 years ago. I decided to buy a new one in I2I store in Megamall, so I grabbed a Php219 sun glass and Im excited to wear it later.

also I saw this X-men Cyclops sun glass at Php279, might buy it next week just for fun hehehee.


slice and dice Lace

I though that Almon Marina is expensive to eat, but then I just learned that their pasta is so good and the budget meal is affordable, but that doesn't stop us to eat again afterwards. Lace brought me to this pearl shake bar called Bubble Tea, well it taste good compare to Quickly, I really like that Taro ice with bubbles, funny thing is that they label bubbles on that "sago" inside your drink, very tasty...and yes!!! so damn addictive and I'm salivating now and excited to get one later before my 4pm meeting with a TV network.




right now we are planning to have our dinner somewhere, but we have to go back home early because I'm leaving tomorrow at 5:30am for my trip and will go to the Centennial Airport at 6:00am then might be back here on Sunday or Monday.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

hindi pa ako nakakakain dyan ah. pero it looks tasty. mukhang matutuwa tyan ko if i go there and have food attack! Mahal ba kumain dyan? Parang sa Fridays ba ang price?

oo nga pala, hope we can exchange link again with my new blog at http://tsinay.blogsome.com/ already added u.