Getting busy again makes me a real human



I haven't think of a good title for this new blog post, I was so busy this week making lots of updates in the websites that I'm working and a total of 20 plus website needed to be uploaded and I take my time editing it because I' m avoiding some errors and glitch for the website and its hard to attend more than 30 plus website to monitor for glitch and also traffic.

Yesterday is a fun gig for me at the Yehey.com office were they hosted a chat event with Paramita band and also me providing the video stream and online chat for my Ustream account.
But during the last hour of the web event, the power charger of my laptop brokedown and short circuited, I'm glad that i brought it to the nearest repair shop in Megamall were they just fixed the wires and reconnect it again. The brand new power charger cost at P4,000 and it was a whopping over price for me, didn't expected that power chargers for laptop are so pricey at this time, and they offer a universal charger and the unbranded ones, they say HP laptop power adapters are hard to find. Which I agree and even that I use the warranty it will leave me hanging for days or maybe weeks of waiting for a brand new stock.

So what I did, is pay a P1,000 for the repair and went home with a smiley face, because web jobs are waiting for me at home and luckily I made it on time finished it.

To cut my story, went to bed at 2am finishing all stuff needed to be done for blogging, my work, and my event projects.



Some photos I took last week, The buko juice, the dog in a sporty look and me with Lace preparing for a big dinner at Juan's Bistro in SM MOA.

Post a Comment

0 Comments