4th Arts and Music Festival 2008 production note 1

The image “http://images.backdoorvent.multiply.com/image/8/photos/20/500x500/1/4th%20Arts%20%26%20Music%20Fest%20Poster.jpg?et=xsYHcg%2CX%2CQcm%2BGWzS8tr9w&nmid=82371849” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

At last !! this is my first production note for a new event coming this end of August 2008. And yes! yes! yes! its the 4th Annual Arts and Music Festival, an event organized by Back Door Venture and its all about ARTS and MUSIC. and its a big festival inside Megamall and believe me its fun, educational and a mind blowing experience, its like having our woodstock inside the mall.


me, Jay Virina (Back Door Ventures), RG, Joan Virina (Megatrade Hall) and San Mig Light beer :)

From our 1st meeting held in Dencio's in Megastrip, its fun to have a meeting while downing some booze haahaa, creative juices are pumping and yeah! the drinking of beer really boost up my ideas. Me and my sis are there and then later on RG followed to discuss some plans for another 2nd Cosplay Fashion Art Show, which we are still deciding if it will be more on an exhibition stunt again, same as last year or a cosplay art competition.

also I'm fixing some sched for some bands like Insanara, Ducklings and another we're bringing one -anime or jrock band, I'm thinking to put the best jrock band in the event. And also I'm managing the comics side, were I transformed the booth placement for Glass House Graphics and also put up an indie booth for indie comic creators and DeviantART artists/group.

its a long way for August, and this will be my next project after Toy Con 2008.

more new gimiks and activities we created for everyone, this will be the biggest arts and music show ever!

for more info about the event, getting a booth or for sponsorship visit http://backdoorvent.multiply.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments