my Yahoo Mail has been recovered

I don't know what happened, its seems that I'm encountering again some hacking stunt in my email accounts.

I'm glad that I recovered it immediately and glad that I didn't panic. The last time my email got hacked was few months ago and I went crazy over it and seems that It nearly ended my life.

so here's what I learned from the incident last night after going home.

1. if you discovered that you can't access your email, just don't panic

2. if you run Yahoo! Messenger, disable it immediately and don't use it

3. if you recovered your password, via the Question for your secret answer, then congratulations. you must remember your secret answer.

4. use a new password, and a unique combination of characters

5. after recovering it, run a virus scan, I used Leerz Meneses's NooB Killer ( search it in google) its very useful and it can detect lots of new spywares and harmful viruses.

6. if you notice some bad activity in your pc, such as an error at the start and some .dll file is trying to overwrite your file, just don't accept it and run a virus scan after.

7. after scanning and deleting the virus, reboot your pc

8. test all system and password in your email.

9. then final note - scan all usb flash drive and memory card before you transfer a file in your pc.

10. if the problem is still active, just pray.... :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments