TVC 2 study : 7th Toy Con 2008 production note 22



Here's a TVC study that I'm working a while ago after receiving a text message from my team that I need to make another TVC for a cable and tv network. This is a 3o seconds TVC of ToyCon 2008, I used some footages from last year, and its so hard to choose the right footage for the TVC.

in making TVC for my event, I used some tools I can see here at home, and here are some steps I did in making some of TVC back in 2004.

1. do a concept of the TVC
2. make a script
3. record your voice
4. re-edit your recorded audio file
5. edit it and time it for 30 seconds.
6. add music
7. choose the right footage, based on your script.
8. edit the whole media materials using your editing software
9. convert and render the video
10. review it first and show it to your group for approval
11. after approval, burn it in DVD
12. submit it to your friendly TV network :)

sounds easy di ba?
btw, the voice in the tvc has an effect, i adjusted my voice pitch and added some effects, for the original recorded voice, you can hear me and download the audio sample file here , funny is that you'll here a lot of outtakes of me while recording this during lunch time. hahhaha. i locked my self in a room while people in the house is busy roaming around and doing some

Post a Comment

0 Comments