the heavy load - 7th Philippine Toy Con production note 29


I'm back for a little production note, as i post here in my blog on what I'm doing. I'm just waiting to finish my upload of a banner tarp needed to be printed today, and because that I'm using my gmail for attaching a 14 mb file, I need wait the file to be uploaded correctly and make sure it is finished. As you can see above, that's my last 7 task for this week, but I need more time to finish that 18 pages toycon magazine, but if everything fails, i'll stick back to the 12 pages or lesser than
that in order for me to send it back to our print provider.

below is my calendar, so all whole week are blocked off, and those dates are composed of deadlines and also it serves as my time table in everything, thanks to iGoogle for providing me these digital notepad and calendar, so everytime I surf the net, check my email, I'm always updated on my next task. hmmm...I don't know if I'm organized but my main mission is to finish all task and make it the biggest Toy con or convention in your life this year.

I know you are excited, but me... hmmm. Im excited to finish all these tasks ahhahaha.



during my break, here I am playing Pacman while I finish the uploads of some files or wait a render job in photoshop or adobe premiere.


this is my 2nd game, I do suck whenever I play on the first set, but yeah! Pacman is my all time favorite since atari games came in my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments