Playboy Magazine Philippines Issue 3 - June 2008

Playboy Magazine Philippines Issue 3 is already here, and the cover model is Sachie Sanders. When I saw this at the mall in some bookstand, I just notice to myself that I'm looking at a similar magazine of FHM or Maxim. It seem that Playboy Magazine Philippines is improving for the cover, i haven't bought it that today coz I don't have budget, maybe I'll get one and put a review once again here in my blog, to those who have bought it, can you post some comments here. thanks!

Edit 2:
I got the copy! check out below for my REVIEW and preview pages

click below for the cover ( Safe for work) ( but for over 18 years old only)



I finally got the copy of the June 2008 issue of Playboy Magazine Philippines and I like to thank Playboy Philippines for appreciating my magazine review and opinions here in my blog and for a great encounter with them, I got a complimentary copy and it save me for not worrying too much that the magazine will be sold out during the end of June.

so here's my review.

For June 2008 issue I was surprise to see a known model and that's Sachie Sanders, been aware of her from her previous magazine pose in other magazines and this new issue marks it first real developments on the cover and also on how it attracts people. The roster of contributing writers of this issue is very young and i don't know what happened to those Palanca award winning writers, but for me its okay, because all of their articles are good for adults and young adults like me :) I know everyone here are not that interested to read more about my review on the articles, but all I can say is that I learned something in reading their feature about "the End of newspapers", which is a little related for what I'm doing, - (writing) and blogging, but hope next issue they can feature about blogging and also lots of online stuff that rivals the traditional media.

Okay, on the first few pages, I just got a preview on Kim Kardashian and I know everyone is familiar of her, I know after that sex tape scandal went online and also saw her news on TV, and then my girlfriend likes her so much and now a big fan and watches the family reality show of Kim. The only weird item here is that they didn't mentioned Kim Kardashian's appearance on the magazine, but for buyers and readers it will be a surprised for them, but for fans of Kim, hmm hope you guys/gals got a luck in finding out that she is in this issue, i wont mention any details, but grab the copy right away.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/7/P7080007.JPG?et=zyZ74Q5kOj%2BqhrYNgarxxg&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/9/P7080009.JPG?et=aetKivgiBxu6j11yf4SSaw&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

And for the playmate of the month - Sachie Sanders, its a little bit disturbing that I found out that she's pregnant and by a blog comment here, I just can't take out of my eyes staring at her tummy, hmmm is she really pregnant? is yes..then lets congratulate her. I don't have any complains about the pictures, it is nicely done and sexy. On the center fold, it was okay, but they should write more about her on the data sheet, on previous Playboys, they post images of the model during their baby, kids, teens and adult years. I don't know if they will do the same in the future, its kinda cute to see their old pics and to know that each model who posses are successful in their careers.

oh wait! i just forgot to post this, finally they got an email box and address for the editors, I was waiting for this and surprised that they already got a letter section from readers and fans, I was wondering if the email is posted on the 2nd issue, which I might missed to read it.. will check it out later, I'm now starting not to write to their editors, because I just got them to write me via my blog hahaha, but its nice to know that they are very nice and hey! I know someone who now works there. ( will post about that on my July 2008 issue)

They got also a news for events and a photo coverage of people who went to their parties and conferences, I know it was a very private party for partners and advertisers of the magazine, but it will be cool if they created a party for readers and fans, and also a meet and greet session with the models, I know that FHM is the main mover in meet and greet, but everyone can do that.. di ba? let's hope that they will have it done soon.

The comic strips are really back and I love the artwork of Dean Yeagle, i just found out his name via my boss who is a CEO of Glass House Graphics, which I saw an artbook of Dean Yeagle and there I appreciated more of his comic arts and female illustrations, and didn't pay attention for all of this years that this comic artists is a very important ingredients for the magazine. The artworks are funny and sexy, but for our local magazine, hope we can post even one or two comic strips done by Filipino artist, it can be a same quality as Dean Yeagle, but lets hope to see an original art done by pinoys, maybe this will reach the global print and make another brother proud.

There's this interview with Steve Jobs, its a 1985 reprint interview and its funny on how he manage a big company. and also a great interview with our very own, Chavit Singson, I just read here that he has a pet tiger, wow!!!!!!!! hope I can come and grab a tiger cub from him ahhahaa.

at the end of the magazine, there are images of the Playmates of the year, its weird that the people still questions the graphic content and the nudity of the models, but the foreign models are showing lots of skin and our local models are less nude, the magazine is still careful on what they post and you know how contreversial it is here, but because of Sachie Sanders, she already started to heat up the whole title of the magazine, and no more non-nude models in the coming issue. its a big gamble again for them.. and for those who thought that the Playboy Mag Philiippines folded after issue 2, then look it right here.. they are still here and still firing up their canons.

Price of the magazine is P199.
next time..I hope it will be lowered...deal? or no deal ?

more photos at Playboy Magazine Philippines Issue 3 - June 2008

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/2/P7080002.JPG?et=83nMZLXlMxi6TBNfl8nu2w&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/3/P7080003.JPG?et=4Kh4jzvHsgFDmrIFfUX7DQ&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/4/P7080004.JPG?et=tKS9mPEPogu%2Be%2C9sy%2B6%2Cgg&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/5/P7080005.JPG?et=1aGZvQ0YohaNl7UUp6jvnw&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/6/P7080006.JPG?et=4KFu2tn2ce2KWw8nAMox2w&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/18/P7080020.JPG?et=whmkyVseKS4HrtomodM6HA&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/13/P7080014.JPG?et=uaHagNW7e1DtVaI1Ntv4Kg&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2:playboyphilippines/photos/1/600x600/10/P7080010.JPG?et=tSilXmGhCU5cVVZE%2Bboi%2Cw&nmid=104797952” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

john said…
wow di halata 4 mons preggy sya dito sa playboy pla kahit buntis pwede magpost ang cover.buti nlng may photo adobe na naedit nyo na di halata na buntis itong si sachie sander
@kristiano

check out my review here..

they now have an email contact printed on the issue.
igor said…
ack! Thnx Az, they printed my email pala. :D makahanap nga ng copy.
@igor

haahahh! pre kaw pala yung nasa letter page!

astig! your letter is printed!!!