The Stormy Sunday


gloomy and dark at 3pm

I didn't expected that this weekend will be more a stay at home activity, I'm excited to go out and go to the mall and eat in Mcdonalds, but after our midnight snack, Lace request to me that I buy Ramen noodles and siopao in 7-11 at 12 am, and she got into the food thing after we watch this japanese tv show that features the history and the kinds of style or ramen noodles.

so I went out and bravely walk in the dark street of the village, and it was very quiet and wind less. Then after arriving at home, we cook the noodles and eat the siopao, there we heard on the radio that there's already a typhoon warning in all over the metro and we are already expecting a signal number 3 warning in the next couple of hours, while we eat and enjoy our food, we heard on the radio news that they are arguing about this missing ship liner from Cebu and then the morning after I woke up, I just discovered that the ship sank in the wavy seas and more than 700 on board are missing.

It was quite a shock for me to hear some news, and I panic a little, then charged my cellphone and grabbed a flash light and place it near my bed, in the next hour before we sleep I felt the wind and it was slamming our window, didn't believe at first that the typhoon is stronger and then the rain fell so heavy.


leaves and branch of trees

the morning, we just recovered and try to be organized, and then the electricity went back again and the water supply returns to normal, I immediately checked out our pets cats, birds and dogs and they are fine. After this, we waited and rest indoors as we wait for the typhoon Frank to go out of the island, and glad that the wind didn't damaged anything here in our area, but I'm afraid to go out, because branches of trees are flying every minute.


my other cat went in here!!

welcome to the rainy days of the month!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

JayDJ said…
yan pa man din 2nd name sa pangalan ko... lakas ng dating talaga mga ganyang pangalan. LOL!

buti dyan di bumabaha... dito sa marikina, top concern yan. hopefully future storms won't be as windy and rainy as this. ingat tayo.
@jaydj
ahhahaha...frank ka pala eh
oo..main concern nga dyan sa marikina pag maulan..at sympre.yung baha din.