Time to restart

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/3/photos/407/500x500/1/P6160001.JPG?et=s6aoaSCfwy8wGcOv1mvmIA&nmid=101429949” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I'm back again in my regular life, the big event is finished, but I'm still bombarded by some good reviews and comments from friends and supporter, and its a great feeling to read it and feel it, even that I didn't enjoyed the event, I still feel happy because many people enjoyed it and experience a big blast.

I'm now restarting my button, and my life is like a PC that you should restart after being busy and memory is getting low. So since yesterday, I started to manage the stuff that I left last week and its my work and because that I forgot lots of job task, I'm now on a mission to finish all of these and also I'm working on a sched to meet with my boss.

Its hard to restart again haahahaha, It's like going back from a long vacation and then you forgot to work on your thesis. But its okay, everything is back to normal and I'm back again writing here in my blog and will write more. Last Saturday I received an email from my writing gig, and oh no! I need to re-write an article for a magazine, and last Saturday is already impossible for me to do some extra work while at the event, so I just emailed them and told them that I'm sorry, but will get back to them as soon as I managed my brain after all of these stunt.

So for a big start, I'm writing here as a warm up for everything, need to focus my brain and my interest again, and its hard to go back after a 2 days of rest. While ago I went to a bloggers event in Italiannis, it was great event that refreshes myself and meeting new people and some new friends at the event. Its looking back and staying with a different world. We were laughing because some of them asked my about this issue about my event, I was laughing and we giggled a while and I joke that hey! this is a different event and its not my Press conference hahahaa.

I'm trying to organize myself back, just stay tuned. My laptop is having 2GB free space and for me its a big problem hahaha. I need to have 20 GB free, so I'll back up later after me and Lace watch the Incredible Hulk movie.

okay, thats my blog post for now, will post more later and tomorrow!

-blogging at Matcha Green Tea Cafe, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center.

Post a Comment

0 Comments