ARIRANG TV's POPS IN SEOUL LIVE IN MANILA

The image “http://images.alexbam2006.multiply.com/image/5/photos/106/400x400/1/POPS%20IN%20SEOUL%20OFFICIAL%20POSTER.jpg?et=MMZjVXfA%2CkV5bNqQjU6V1A&nmid=102958741” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Start: Jul 5, '08 3:00p
Location: Amazing philippine theatre (MANILA FILM CENTER), PASAY CITY
1000TH EPISODE!
-

thanks to Kim Bam Heo for promoting this event, and I was contacted by the organizers of the event to take some photo coverage of the tv show taping and also as their official photographer, and then I invited my crew and team for the event coverage to help me shoot as many photos and interesting moments during the taping of the show. Mark, RG and my sis will be there with me the whole day. I was informed that the venue Manila Film Center is already been operated by the koreans, and now the venue is called Korean Cultural Center of the Philippines.

In our cable tv, I always see this tv music show called Pops in Seoul, and sometimes If I have time to surf the tube, I find many interesting music videos and also news in Korean movies and tv shows, thats where I saw the girl band Wonder Girls, which I know was one of the pop craze and reason why some of them wear Wonder Woman costumes.

tomorrow, July 5, they will shoot their 1000th episode and it will be done here in Manila, it was great to know that they are interested setting up here, as I know there are many Pinoy viewers of the show, I can tell, because there are numerous of fan letters and request that are being featured in the show, and not only Pinoys, but from other countries as well.

it will be a busy day tomorrow, and for our mission is... Shoot everything that moves!!

like to thank the organizers for inviting us and be part of this big event!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Lace Llanora said…
Korean center of the Philippines?
are you serious? CCP is now operated by Koreans?
ah no...

CCP is different from the Manila Film Center