Project Otaking - production note 1

The image “http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6914/otaku1cd7a0fjt5.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

If I had blogged this early, this might be my 3rd production note, been working on an event concept for September 2008, and on my first written concept it was great and more different from other existing conventions, but after my meeting and analyzing some pieces, the group decided that I should re-write the concept and present it for the company.

Okay, I've done it and now the response based on my survey days ago is impressive and the feedback comes from the people who didn't have a clue on what is, but I just gave them a nice reference and thats the Toy Con, and got a positive response, because people see the Toy Con.

But what if I break the barrier and be more not like the Toy Con ? hmm. will people patronize it?
even if it is far away from their location, but double or triple the fun? hmmm. Creating these concepts for another big event makes me wonder that if it will sell or not, but having a positive mind, I know that I should put on the fun side and not on the money making side, I know the company needs it, but sometimes we need to do something that will make them talk about it online or offline.

Okay, my concept is to make everyone have a free entrance, but the freebie doesn't stop there.
There are some challenges for them in order to enter the event FREE, but will they bite?
hmm, for now I'm studying something and re-write this concept again.

Heard that there are a lot of events and convention-like activtiy on October 2008, well I'm glad that I don't have an event for October, and it will be a great time for me to visit all of those events. I'm now marking my calendar and the couple of weeks, this big teaser will come out and hope that it will turn to be an annual event for all.

about my title. Project Otaking, find it out why I call it - OTAKING.

Post a Comment

0 Comments