Jollibee releases VOLTRON fast food toy


click the image to enlarge

I think this is the first time that Voltron was release as a fast food toy, I'm sure all those 80's fans will love to see this only available in Jollibee as their Kiddie Meal toy in their value meal. The toy is compose of 5 robot lion and once you complete all 5 lion, you can now combine them all and form the giant giant robot - Voltron the Defender of the Universe.

You know that Voltron animated series is now airing in HERO TV, and it is in Filipino dub, which didn't stop me watching it whenever I crashed to that channel whenever I surf on TV. And now toy collectors and fans will horde this for sure, because this toy is only exclusive here in the Philippines and many people outside the country will envy us once again. Well, I won't surprise to see this toy making a P500 bid in Ebay.ph hahhaha.

I haven't bought my set yet, but give me til tomorrow and I will complete them all. The toy is nice and the quality looks good. The engineer design of transforming it might came from the classic die cast metal toy. And not resized and you can display it, play with it or just be your 80's trophy as being a kid again who loves giant robots.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Mark Rosario said…
Galing ng Jollibee! I want one :D