Supreme LOVE from above



my lady love Lace is in Hong Kong today with her family, and having a one week trip to Macau and then Hong Kong, she just texted me minutes ago about these toys and I'm already geeking out at home. She just acquired Transformers Animated : Supreme Class Optimus Prime Roll on Command, the biggest Transformers class in the line of toys , that's why it bears the title 'supreme'. Also her mom bought a Transformers Animated : Leader Class Bulkhead, one of the animated toy line that features electronic sound and one of the biggest Leader class in the line for Transformers Animated. She ask me if I'm interested getting Starscream Masterpiece collection

But I told her if there is a Megatron movie and Black Out movie toys, I will be happy with it. but she told that it is unavailable, then I told her to check if there is any Optimus Prime and Megatron Leader class,but then she informs me that Leader classes are all sold out, then she told me about this Supreme class toy. and then I suggest she grab it now, since our local store haven't sold any of these items,but other specialty shops already sells this to collectors.

There were other toys in the shop, but I guess they are inside Toy's R US Hong Kong, shopping for gifts and cool items that is hard to find here in Manila. I'm now excited to grab this new toys this coming Saturday haahaha. thanks thanks I love you Lace! weeeeeee.

Post a Comment

0 Comments