Dragon Ball movie - Trailer 1




Finally! the teaser trailer of the Dragon Ball live action movie. Looks nice, but I feel not so excited about this, I will try to remove these anime and manga vibes of the original Dragon Ball just to get the feel of the live action movie.

It feels like that I'm watching Dead or Alive movie or Mortal Kombat, but since the setting is far more different from the original series, I think they should change the name Goku, because it doesn't fit to the actor's appearance, or maybe they can explain it in the movie why he has an Asian name.

And I was surprise to see Mai in the movie!, but so sad that we won't see her two other friends like Pai and King Pilaf, or let's just hope that they have a special appearance.

how about you guys, what do you think ?

trailer source : http://dbthemovie.com