Scary and monster toys



I’m fixing a tv interview feature for a toy group and right now I’m still coordinating with them for the taping schedule, so I’m a little busy today and also fixing somethings for a work. The feature is all about scary and monster toys. I love to collect monster toys during the early years and I love to collect some Spawn action figures and some Marvel figures that are big and scary. Who will be scared if you have Hulk figures by Toy biz ahaha, but having a large scale version of Hulk monsters was the best and after acquiring that Venom the Symbiote and Curse of Spawn figures really made my collection very dark.

There was a time when my mom got mad at after she saw me play Diablo games in my PC, she got upset when she saw that demonic figure in one of the intro cut scene of the game, and after she saw the Venom the Symbiote, she was horrified and got at me and told that I should not collect all these scary monster figures and it is very horrifying when it is displayed at home. Our toys were displayed in a cabinet in our living room that time, it was a great sight to see all my toy collection display and when there are visitors at home, its funny to see the kids cry to see my brother’s Power Rangers collection and adults appreciate my kind of hobby for collecting toys and figures.

After that incident on the scary figures ban, me and brother were planning to buy this BIG action figure of Malebolgia in Greenhills, I think it stands 13 inches, If I am right and from the Spawn the movie toy line, and everytime I see it in a toy store, I’m having this angel and devil advice that if I am going to buy or not, and if me and brother successfully bought it, how will we hide it at home?, It was a tought decision to have a monster collection that time hahaha.

In the end, we decided not to buy the Malebolgia and avoid collecting Spawn toys, and decided to collect mini action figures like Aliens and Predators. But then, as of now, I'm thinking of collecting them back again hmm....rawwrrr!.