Azrael is blogging till 2am

Here is another update from your blogger.

Photographer by night
Just got a great gig for next week, and for November 26th I will be one of the official photographer for the Awit Awards at Eastwood City, and thanks to one of my brothers in the industry for including me in his team, actually the two of us are official photographers for PARI. I'm really excited and will make this one of great photo coverage, I will be assigned at the red carpet and photo wall section, were I will take photos of every guest celebrity, artist and personality of the awards night. The event will start at 5pm onwards, and I'm not suer if it will end at 10pm.

It will be a big blog story to write next week and I'm very excited for being a photographer at night, I'll be armed with my Olympus SP 500 Ultra zoom, I'll try to push its limit and how will I make the coverage with a professional taste. Will update more next week.

Blog Conference
Me and other bloggers will be the speaker to a blog conference on November 29th at the SMX convention center in SM Mall of Asia inside the event of Asia Business Expo 2008. Its an international event and its like a business expo and conference for all. They will be having lots of programs and panel talks with the speakers and I was invited by the organizers to have a Blog conference at the event. I already worked on the topics and speakers.

here are the list of speaker on Nov. 29th, we will start at 4pm up to 9pm.

Introduction to Blogs - Azrael Coladilla

Elements of an Effective Blog - Jonel Uy

Video blogging - Gerry Alanguilan

Best Practices in Blogging - Juned Sonido

How Blogs and Bloggers Make Money - Fitz Villafuerte

so see you on Nov.29th at 4pm, I think the event has a Php 50 entrance fee, will double check it first and re-update this blog post.

The work
Many people ask me what is my day job, and whenever I answer it, I told them that I used to have a day job haahhaa. Been busy for the past months in events and as you know already that I'm no longer working for an international comics agency, and I heard that I was the long time man who worked for the site, but I learned a lot from them and I treasure my stay as their web master. But now I'm having some gigs that will pay the bills. But next year will be the hardest part in getting a real full time job. I'm wondering what company will hire me and be their man for the right job, hmm. I used to apply this events company, but I just lost my resume days ago, and I can't find a new copy, but this afternoon I found a hard copy and will re-update and try to apply to some listed in my inbox. Many people told me to make my own company or events company, I just told them that it is a great idea and even I can handle it, the big responsibility to your staff and employee is not that easy, so I just told them that I am not ready for that and let's see if we can pull it off in the next couple of years.

Secret Santa at Delifrance
We just got the free cookie at Delifrance and thanks to my two Secret Santa for sending me a secret gift via email, and you should try it too by sending secret gifts to your friends and be a secret Santa for a day. Me and Lace picked up our gifts and then we ate the cookie here at home and it taste yummy. Lemon flavor, almonds, sugar stuff cookie with a shape of the star made my taste buds in relax mode, because its my last meal for this hour. try this gimik by visit http://mysecretsanta08.com/



Also I heard that they will be having a new free cookie starting December 2.

My freebie
ahaha this is really funny, I ordered a Spaghetti with meatsauce and meatballs, then a big Coke in Sbarro's, then they poured my Coke in a big tumbler with plastic cover and straw, and I looked at it and its a Sbarro and Coke design for Christmas, and I didn't know that it was priced at Php85 each!, I'm a little bit shocked, but its okay, its a some sort of freebie and I took it home with me.



I just a guy who rode with us in a same shuttle going to Cavite, he have also the tumbler, but when we dropped off from the vehicle after arriving in Cavite, I saw him went down and walk from a far distance and then after that I just saw his tumbler standing in the middle of street, geeez.. I think the guy has a date and don't like to walk with an empty Sbarro tumbler ahaaha that's why he left it in the street. So if you will buy your drinks, just check out first which cup they will pour your drinks.

Pissed off
I'm just kinda semi disappointed that someone promised something and now the weeks just passed and I just got no word from this person. That's why I am very careful in dealing with work and I am very strict especially in having an agreement and I require a contract or a written memo of agreement, so that everything is clear and I know that I will be paid. Its okay that I will wait for something, I should be updated if I will receive something, but if there's nothing, I just hope I can get a word, because they promised something to me even. I got a lot of unclaimed checks for the past months and I haven't picked it up, maybe I'll settle those and instead of waiting for something that is totally zero.

Events
I will be attend the Hataw Hanep Hero the Amped Edition, I will be there from 6pm - 7pm only, for I will attend an important meeting with my team for the Christmas Toy Fair in Megamall. And after my meeting, I will try to catch up the Hero event and watch Sponge Cola and Sandwich eehehhe. Also I will attend the Komikon 2008 in UP Diliman, but before that I will drop by to that so called Hasbro toy fair, which is weird because its a Toy kingdom toy sale with Hasbro labeled toys.

I will try to drop by and score some discounted toys, but I' just afraid that this local toy group might ban me in going there and buy stuff, because it happens already to one of our friends who got humiliated in the middle of the crowd, and then they raised their voices and told him that he is ban from their event. What are these fuckers!, they do not own Toy Kingdom. We will see if they can pull that off to me on Saturday, this blog post will be a warning to them, as I come in peace, and even if their group bashes my group and my other group, I will still stand and fight for my right as a Transformers Philippines co-founder and admin for Toy Soldier 1:18, damn these toy nerds, sometimes they kill each other because of these pesky robots ahahahha. totallt weird.

TV interview!!!!!
I will be having a TV interview this Friday morning, I will proceed to their office/studio just to have an interview that they found interesting here in my blog, and it's great that my blog material just went crossed over to print and now it will be on TV. Its the greatest thing to happen to a blogger. I'm excited and it will be shown on The Probe Tv at ABS CBN soon, will get infos on the show date and post it here. I'll be taking photos too, so just wait for infos here.


***

Okay this is me at 2am.... and damn...its already 2:55am
ok good night and see you all soon.