The Quantum and adventures in Africa


Video blogging before watching a movie



Great week for me having two movies in one week, and after watching Quantum of Solace on its first showing, I got sick on the weekends and waited for days to watch Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa. I really like to watch the movie on a Sunday, but then I remembered that the cinema will be flooded by noisy kids and chatting maids on a Sunday afternoon and because the show is a cartoon flick and it’s a 100 percent sure that they will be around and a big disturbance for me in having a good movie time. So instead of watching it on a Sunday, I tried to recover fast for Monday so that I can watch a good movie, relax and beat this virus in my body. But then I didn’t failed hehehehe. Two kids and two parent at our back are noisy, we just watched the movie while ago and I’m surprised that there are still kids on that time. So I tried to enjoy the movie and focus my attention to Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo, and Melman the giraffe.