to attend the DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards 2008

DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards
I'm fixing my stuff and myself in preparation for the DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards 2008 that is to be held in Taste Asia, SM Mall of Asia. It will be a long day of award ceremony and some lecture/talks about blogging and information technology.

My blog Azrael's Merryland is one of the finalist under the magazine category, I was surprised that my blog got in after passing all those websites requirements such as keywords strength, page rank, loading, script errors and many more. I just found out that the judging and nomination are much more different and I like its style of coordinating it with their club members , who will I think judge and do the rating by its website requirements. I just don't know if my blog will make it as the winner because inline with the magazine category is a list of other finalist who are top magazine websites and online news sites. But its okay if ever I lose, its a great experience to be nominated for the 2nd time and be a finalist for the 2nd time. And thanks to all my blog readers and supporters for making this possible.

Here are the finalists competing for the Magazine category:


I'm still here in our dining table typing this blog, but in the few minutes I'll take a bath now and proceed to the venue. I heard that the even is expecting at around a 100 attendees, wow!.
you can visit the 2007 winners page for the list of last year's DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards.

Ok. that all for now, will post an update later with photos and video as usual.