Twilight mania is here

The image “http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Twilight/twilight_movie_poster.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The Twilight movie mania is here, and I'm totally clueless about the story of the movie. Been hearing this movie and this book months ago and everyone in the internet is talking about Twilight, I just heard that it is a vampire love story and I just observed that most of the fan of this book or movie are all girls. Then after seeing the trailer of the movie in YouTube, theater and a press kit bundle on a CD, I just got some interest and now feel a little excited to see the film later.

As for the Twilight mania came in, lots of group, fan clubs, community and online clubs came out and I just discovered it after a google search of a Twilight premiere weeks ago, but then I just discovered this fan group and surprised that it was operated by my friend Meann.

you can check out their website at http://twilightcovenph.blogspot.com/ for all your Twilight info needs. Also they have local show times of the movie for the Philippines.

For those who have seen the premiere while ago, what can you about the movie? is it really better than the book ? or the book is more better than the movie? Maybe after the movie thon later, I will blog here my comments and thoughts about Twilight. I love vampire movies, but this title is a lot different from any vampire I know, they live and act normal humans in broad day light. Now that part is interesting!

see you in the movies.