Checking out Rogue Magazine - December 2008



you may click the photo above to enlarge

I just bought Rogue Magazine last night after my hair cut and visit to a barber shop, I just quit already in searching for the Angel Locsin cover, and decided to grab na lang the Manny Pacquiao cover, If you spotted the Angel cover, just beep me up here via comments board. I just blogged about this magazine weeks ago and still I'm having a hard time getting the alternate cover.

the magazine features Angel Locsin about her life and how showbiz changed her as a person, and also about that new movie called "The Land Down Under", the photo shoot for the magazine took place I guess in Australia. Also check out Manny Pacquiao's training in the gym (I haven't read the entire pages) but the photos are great. There are good features also like the Wolfgang come back concert and new album.