My first Sony experience is with my Sony Walkman




It just give me some chills and goosebumps after I googled an image of my 1st Sony experience item and this Sony Walkman is my ever first item in my entire life, I just remembered that I used to play my favorite cassette tapes like Sesame Street and recorded music from the radio. During my youngling years I love to listen to music and thanks to my uncle and aunt for giving this great item during their early balikbayan times. Read more below.

I carry the Sony Walkman in school and then during my boy scout days, I never leave home with it, because its the only gadget that I have and I love listening to music and also the radio. There was a time that this Walkman reached my High School days and I felt sad when it got broken and because of it was old and being used almost everyday, I said good bye to it and waited for another Sony Walkman to be replaced by my aunt and uncle a year after, but love the new features and also its style with a color black design, perfect for the early 90's.

My dad is a big Sony fan, all our TV sets are branded Sony, we also have our 1st CD player, which gave me my first weirdness to see a CD audio and a big Sony CD and cassette player. My mom bought this Mariah Carey MTV Unplugged CD and she played it over and over again, because of that CDs are very rare that time its the only CD audio we have at home after they bought it, then dad told me to choose my first CD audio ahahah, oh yeah, Black Sabbath CD is still the shiznit! and I love it.

My family is big Sony user and I'm happy to learn from my dad that all of us should buy great branded items like Sony. aww I'm starting to miss my dad and family because of this blog post.

The early Sony Walkman definitely gave significance in my life just like the Sony’s World’s First RGB LED Backlight LCD TV: Bravia X450, that simply amazes me whenever it comes from 1st base technology, we just got a new Sony Bravia LCD TV T-series weeks ago, and I'm very impressed on its style and intelligent features. Best for enjoying watching TV and also home movies.