They dare us to conquer Wendy's Baconator



It all started when Jayvee shared this goodie sinful burger from his plurk post http://www.plurk.com/p/9ydxo

then bloggers and plurkers showed their true colors for the love of bacon and big burgers

Six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb.* patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese, mayo and ketchup for a mountain of mouth-watering taste. Go on, obsess a little. - Wendy's website


I don't know how big is the Baconator, but its like a burger from the future that is destined to destroy all human's diet hahahaa. I will be there to check it out and sounds like its a limitedB offer. So I'll take a bye bye for a moment to mr. double quarter pounder cheese burger, and will come first the Baconator! "come with me, if you want to eat"

And yeah! I can conquer you!!!!

here's an update! ( read more below)



I got this photo from Spanky and he said that the burger will be available in all Manila branches.
this is a big invasion hehehe, and they already inquired last night and today for the baconator, but it is not yet available, maybe tomorrow is their official launching.