two days more before the year end

I'm not sure to myself and why is it that I'm not that excited for the year 2009. ehehee.

I feel that I must bring all of my luck and happy joy joy times with me for the year 2009, and Leave the bad stuff and negative side on 2008. I still have a lot of plans for 2009 and I'm staying away first writing and organizing things for the upcoming year, that includes the short and long term plans. And I can see that 2009 is big compare to 2008, because lot of things had developed for this year and will grow more and more for the coming year. That includes work and projects, also for the personal side. But the big hit for 2009 is that it will be more expensive for me to live and now I must have a very organized plan in how will I survive the 2009 events.

The first week of January will be the start of my busy schedule, performing a lot of duties in online and offline, attending some events and activities, blogging stuff, work, family and many more. I'm lost at the near end of 2008, and the big search for what will be my purpose and reason to exist will be revealed for 2009.

I just met my old friends few days ago in Eastwood City, and it was great seeing them good and well, as you know they call me in my name that I haven't used it for many many years and its fun that the 2008 is great for them and as we talk that night we see what will be the next big thing for 2009.

Now I'm beginning to write my the best of 2008 here, and just give me some time to recover and also give a big push to write more here in my blog. To all my blog readers thanks so much for the big support and hope you still stay here and read my blog. For past 7 years in blogging, 2008 is the big best for me in the world of blogging.

oh yeah!!!

- azrael 12/29/08

P.s.
im writing this as fast as i can...coz we are leaving the house ahhahaha