The hunter is still hunting

http://photos-173.friendster.com/e1/photos/37/13/313173/1_478242150l.jpg

The hunt is back again, and it means that I'm on a job hunting, yes! thats correct and the job searching just starting hours ago and for the first time in 8 years, I just updated my resume and happy to put in there that I'm a college graduate, yeah I graduated last 2007 and been stuck on freelance stuff since 2001 and haven't got a stable job. I might quit a little in organizing events, but might target only the bigger events, You might know what I'm referring to. I can still put some time on fixing marketing stuff and web jobs for the event.

So here I am, just sent my 1st hot and fresh resume to a company in Ortigas and Makati. Hopefully I can get a reply from them and I'm very excited to embrace the world of this so called full time day job haahaha.

the photo above is me roleplaying a Coca Cola endorser model ahahhaa. ( photo credits to pinayads.com)