Morning rush


me at the Sasa new bikini line launching

I forgot its Friday today and now I'm here at home preparing my stuff for the next event, I will be in Megamall to meet my sister, have lunch with her and chika moments with each other, and after that I will be in PCSO office in E.Rodriguez Q.C. to attend an event that involves bloggers and the community, I heard that I'll be on stage to talk and accept something from PCSO, maybe its plaque or some sort of pack for the role in helping them for a project. Heard that they will have an event and saw Bamboo on the list heheh.

Last night's event was a blast! I got Ipanema GC and will claim my male sandals later in the mall, need to look the nearest Shoe salon in my area later, then after the Ipanema event, we did a carpool adventure with Mica, Lace, Winston and Maki. We are riding the Maki mobile and surfing the whole stretch of Edsa going to Ortigas to catch up the San Miguel Beer Summer Babad press event, but after arriving there the event is already over, but we caught Sire, Leirs and Ed in the taxi bay of Megamall and decided to meet up in Krispy Kreme in GH, then Ed went home after.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/upload/1200x1200/SZ1xIQoKCGwAACqGDqk1/part-10886-1.jpg?et=7D8ZLd%2Cls7B5y5auTD8NQg&nmid=0

We stayed there chikka minute times and went home at 11pm.
Last night Lace got sick and felt ill, maybe because of that cold aircon from the bus we rode going to Manila, now she stays home and will take the day off. Hope she's okay when I come back home. Will buy pasalubong and siopao for her later.

Now time to leave and go go go Speed racer!