My favorite Spa Treatment at BlueWater Day Spa

I went to the Travel and Expo Tour few weeks ago and there we met Francis Simisim,President of Blue Water Day Spa. I met him at the booth of Blue Water Day Spa and I just got my first massage treatment in my back and it was called a shiatsu massage. it was funny because it was my first time to have a shiatsu massage in my back and it was very relaxing, and I let Lace to shoot a video of me lying my body and face down and I feel a rejuvinating feeling and the big weight on my back are gone.

At the Travel and Tour expo, Francis introduced to us their new branch in San Juan, and it was the first ever Spa Movie Theater, you can read more about my feature of the spa movie theater here at . Also many people is familiar with BlueWater Day Spa, and the one comes in to their mind is their other branches in Manila and Makati with spa centers. But today many people are starting to be aware on the new branches and changes their perception that BlueWater Day Spa is not only a massage center, but also a venue for spa treatment and relaxation. ( read more below )

After a few weeks, I won as one of the bloggers to enjoy the Spa movie theater at the BlueWater Day Spa in near Greenhills, and I got my 2nd ever foot spa, body and head massage. I'm very impressed on my therapist as she found lots of cold spots in my body, and I'm very impressed that she can spot those cold muscles in my body, the best massage I ever got is the hand massage. I never have a hand massage ever in my life and I felt very relax after it and got a great recommendation from my therapist named Hazel to get a a full shiatsu massage, I will definitely visit the spa soon to have my session.

my list of favorite Spa Treatment at BlueWater Day Spa is the Shiatsu massage - even that I got a short treatment at the Travel and Tour Expo, I just felt great after it, and it fixes the flow of blood in my body and looks like that I can breathe easily, I dunno if you have experienced it, but my feeling is great for a first timer. I'm not sure on how much is the treatment, but I know for me the price of that treatment is affordable. And I highly recommended that you should try it, you can ask for advice here in my blog if you want to know more about my experience, and I will post more BlueWater Day Spa here in my blog and social networks just to relay my experience and also a review of my spa treatment.

I just joined this blogging activity and you can read more about it at http://techfilipino.com/2009/02/bluewater-day-spa-capitol-hills-meet-marian-rivera-and-piolo-pascual-event-competition/

Here' is the video of BlueWater Day Spa Capitol Hills, which will be opened and launched next week



Bluewater Day Spa Capitol Hills Branch is open every Mon-Thu, 2PM to 11 PM and Fri-Sun 11AM-12MN. For reservations and appointments, please call 435-0114, 473-0455 and 952-4829.


here are some photos from the capitol Hills branch

http://techfilipino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/view-of-the-golf-course-300x199.jpg http://techfilipino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/executive-room-300x199.jpg

http://techfilipino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/male-common-massage-area-300x199.jpg http://techfilipino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/inside-the-sauna-room-300x199.jpg